The Mega Event is a multi-tier event with 4 levels. There are multiple routes to enter into the greatest event of Samhita 19 and win exciting prizes indeed.
- Hackathon - Team up to build something that could help human life at the end of the day. Your capability to coordinate with others, code quality and social relevance will be evaluated. This round takes place on Feb 1.
- Tech Wiz - This round is where we will test your skills in aptitude, your interest in keeping up with technology and your ability in problem-solving. (Pen and Paper round)
- Block and Tackle - Your communication skills are tested in this round. You will be asked to choose a side on a for-against topic. Upon speaking, you will have to switch sides right when the judge calls out 'block' and again when 'tackle' is called.
- F2F Interview - You will be interviewed by an alumnus. Your confidence and stress management will be tested in this round. Because a good leader should be able to handle both.
- Winners of any technical and non-technical events can skip the Hackathon.