Feb 1 - 9:30 AM to 4 PM
Python Workshop - Agenda
This workshop is made for beginners. It is valuable for any level student, product developers, mathematicians, testers or anyone else that wants to learn how to code in Python. No prior programming experience is needed.
- What is Python and why do we use it?
- Understand the fundamental Python programming techniques and tools.
- Discuss its applications and the types of problems it can solve.
- Understanding Python data types including lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- How to exploit the advantages of Python in development and deployment.